We have had over 10 families reply with current interest in the program - 5 made it to the meeting. Thank you! Following is what we came up with -
- We decided to stick with Friday evening meetings - see dates below - most are on the first Friday of the month
- Note - if you are hosting, you are free to pick a different day
- We will be following up with Chris Miller to see if Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox will still be available as a venue
- Note - if you are hosting, you are welcome to pick your own venue - your home, church, or location related to activity you want to do
- We will make a rotation for hosting shortly - feel free to volunteer for a date
- Based on input via the Google form, e-mail, and discussion, we came up with the following slate of outings.
- I took a stab at proposing some dates.
- Some of these outings will need hosts and some planning.
- Some of the outing ideas that didn't get on the calendar would make good meeting activities...
Stand Up Paddle boarding on lake Murray
Biking on the Spanish Moss Trail in Beaufort (planned Swamp Rabbit)
Apple picking (SkyTop, other?)
Big Mo drive in
James Island Lights
Camping? Canoe Camping?